Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Figuring people out? Impossible!

So many times I have found myself in the process of trying to figure people out. I amaze myself at my inability to learn and grasp that this endeavor will end in failure because it always has, and it always will. People simply can not be 'figured out', no matter how many Sigmund Freud's show up on the scene to analyze and offer their 'professional' opinions. And, yet...I will try to find rhyme and reasoning behind some of the most idiotic and blatantly naive beliefs, arguments and defenses people use to stand behind an evil & fraudulent person, belief or course of action. I'll stupidly try to figure out the why's every single time, even knowing beforehand that it's an impossible task. Still, I will persevere, consequently earning myself the title of 'idiotic & blatantly naive' by pursuing this course of historical & persistent failure.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment